In keeping with the arts & crafts tradition, the Portman Solid Natural Oak Guest Bed is a finely sculptured and beautifully detailed. Made from Solid Oak to very generous specifications, this remarkable bedstead has been designed for those who appreciate good design aesthetics and well mannered traditional craftsmanship.
The Guest Bed provides an additional 3ft Single size Trundle Bed frame, stored together below the main Single bed frame. This extends upwards to the same level when desired. This can also be used independently of the main frame for those unexpected visits!
- Constructed in Solid Oak - sturdy and beautiful for years to come
- Guest Bed provides convenient additional single size bed, and stores below the main bed frame when not in use
- Real Oak veneer may be used on larger sections of lumber for environmental and aesthetic reasons - this ensures more usable Oak per tree and ensures an even tonal finish for your bed
- Supplied complete with independent sprung wooden slats - better support for you and for your mattress
- Max mattress depth for underbed clearance: 8.5 inches
- Supplied "flat packed" for simple home assembly
- 5 Year Workmanship Guarantee on all our Solid Oak bedsteads/
MATTRESSES SOLD SEPARATELY:
Colour / Finish Details
This product is finished in Natural Oak and will match with any of our Natural Oak products.
Wood Samples Available to Order
Due to customer demand we are happy to now offer wood samples to help match against your existing furniture. Please Click Here to select and order your wood samples
Easy to build, comfortable and excellent quality
Both of our grandchildren loved your trundle bed. Both slept extremely well, so a good night’s sleep for us too!
Had this bed for a few weeks and my teen son is finding it comfortable.
It was delivered promptly and straightforward to assemble - a couple of hours, occasionally needed two people.
The bed seems to be good quality. It has a laminate finish, as described, with some parts being more of a plywood construction.
The truckle bed was easy to put up. The bed is quite high.
Not full marks because doweling was left in the bed connectors and I had to pull them out with pliers.
This was delvered promptly. It is solidly built and easy to assemble. We would suggest putting the plastic fittings onto both ends of the slats before pressing home.
Excellent value for our visiting grandchildren.
The bed is very nice.
Easy to put together.