DELIVERY CHARGES AND OPTIONS
* Remote Areas (AB31+, HS, IV7+, KW, PA20+, PH15+) - PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR A TAILORED QUOTE
** For full details please visit Additional Delivery Options page, which forms an additional part of this Policy
^ Pallet deliveries are to the outside of your property and in most cases the delivery driver is NOT able to remove the wrapping, packaging or the pallet itself
DELIVERY TERMS & FURTHER INFORMATION
DELIVERY TIMESCALES & SCHEDULING
Unless otherwise requested, all orders will be processed and dispatched for delivery in line with the timescales quoted.
Due to the current climate, and increased demand, all orders will be processed and dispatched within approximately 4 working days. Alternatively, we can dispatch your bed frame at a later date should that be more convenient. You can specify this in the Delivery Notes on the Shopping Basket Page.
Delivery lead time depends on courier demand, scheduling and collections from us at the time you place your order, plus any additional services opted for such as assembly.
Please feel free to contact us with your postcode for a more accurate indication taking all these dynamic factors into account. Please visit our Contact Us page for full details.
Please note that delivery to certain rural and offshore areas may take marginally longer than the time-scales above.
We will do our absolute best to meet our stated delivery times but they cannot be guaranteed - this is subject to courier availability and demand.
Should you be unable to agree a suitable date with the courier, or have any delivery queries please do contact us.If you have limited availability to accept delivery, please get in touch with us before you place your order, and we can advise of the courier's scheduling. Please contact a member of our team - visit our Contact Us page.
Quoted delivery timescales exclude Pre Ordered items (which are clearly marked as such on the applicable product page and in the Shopping Basket), which would be dispatched once the item arrives in stock.
General Information and Delivery Tips
- For every order placed with TheOakBedStore you will receive a confirmation email detailing your order. It is recommended that you ensure all details are correct. This enables us to ensure the delivery process runs smoothly.
- If for any reason you notice any of the details are incorrect please contact a member of our team - reply to your confirmation email, or visit our Contact Us page.
- Please remember that it is your responsibility to check the measurements of your new furniture on our website - it is important to ensure that there is sufficient access via your front door (and stairway if Room of Choice delivery is required).
- Your delivery will ordinarily take place between 7am – 6pm.
- Should you not be available at the time of attempted delivery you will be left a card with details to contact your local depot and arrange re-delivery or collection directly.
- All customers will be contacted by the courier on 3 separate occasions; if they can still not make contact after the third attempt the courier will await a response from the customer. If after 21 days the customer has not been in touch, arrangements will be made for the goods to be returned to us; in this instance an aborted delivery fee may be applicable.
Failed Deliveries & Re-Delivery
Failed deliveries will incur a re-delivery fee.
Please make sure you are available to receive delivery on the confirmed date and time. If you find that you are unable to receive delivery, please contact us at least 24 hours before your delivery is due to take place. We reserve the right to charge a minimum of £30 towards to the cost of a failed delivery.
We take every precaution to ensure you receive your order in pristine condition.
In the unlikely event that you should find any item or component to be damaged on delivery, please accept the delivery and note the details when signing for the goods.
You will need to inform us at your earliest convenience which will allow us to make arrangements to replace the damaged item as soon as possible.