For certain Postcode Areas we are able to offer a variety of additional delivery services to compliment our Standard Delivery which offers ease and peace of mind when placing your order. Opting for the additional services may limit the flexibility that we have with delivery dates. If you have limited availability, please contact our team prior to opting for the additional services.
Please be advised that we are only able to offer the additional services to the stated Postcode Areas as these services will be carried out by experienced team members who are extremely familiar with our variety of products and the level of service that is required.
Delivery & Assembly of your Bed Frame(s) - from £50
Please note the following;
- This service may add up to 7 working days to your delivery lead time
- Assembly is limited to Bed Frames only
- Includes delivery to your Room of Choice
- Includes Removal and Recycling/Disposal of the Packaging for the assembled Bed Frame(s)
Please be advised that the surcharge for the assembly service is dependent on the frame and furniture that is ordered.
Please also be advised that some items may be pre-assembled ahead of your delivery.
- Guest Beds: £70
- Ottoman and Storage Beds: Currently Unavailable
- 3ft Single: £100
- 4ft Small Double & over: £140
- Standard Bed Frames:
- 3ft Single: £50
- 4ft Small Double & over: £90
Removal of your Old Bed Frame - from £50 per item
We may be able to remove your old bed frame.
Product to be removed MUST be LIKE FOR LIKE (IE not a divan base, matching size). PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE THIS SERVICE.
Please ensure your old bed frame is dismantled prior to collection.
TERMS & INFORMATION
The following will apply in addition to our standard Delivery Information
Room of Choice Delivery Details
All deliveries will be carried out by a fully trained delivery driver, as a single OR two manned service (as appropriate for your order).
Where possible the delivery driver(s) will do their utmost to put your item(s) in your room of choice, subject to the following conditions;
- All room of choice deliveries will be subject to a site survey by the driver who will assess whether it is possible to place the item in the customer’s room of choice.
- If in the event after the site survey the delivery team deems it unsafe or considers that they would be unable to place the item(s) in the customer’s room of choice, the driver would ask the customer for an alternative room to place the product.
- In the unfortunate event that the delivery team are unable to place the product in any room of choice then the item will be left in the safest possible location that the customer is happy with.
- Deliveries above the third floor are dependent on access to a lift.
Please remember that it's your responsibility to check that the items will fit through doors and staircases in their packaging before you place your order.
Please also note that it is your responsibility to ensure that potential hazards (furniture, ornaments, wall fittings & pictures, etc) are removed wherever possible.
It is also your responsibility to protect your floors and carpets - the delivery drivers are not allowed to remove their protective footwear due to health and safety regulations.
Once all the items are positioned in the appropriate room of choice the delivery team will ask you to check that all packaging is in good condition,
- If you are happy with the condition of the packaging the driver will ask you to sign for the item as "packaging OK, item unchecked".
- If you are unhappy with the packaging, the driver will ask you to unpack the item to check for any damage. If you are happy with the item then you are asked to sign for the item as goods checked and all items OK.
- In the unlikely event of any damages being discovered, please note this when completing the Proof of Delivery Survey / Signature. Please be assured that we will act promptly to rectify this for you.