Our Capri Solid Natural Oak Bed Frame will incorporate both comfort and style into your master bedroom. Created from sturdy and durable American oak frame in a natural tone, the frame is finished with a low maintenance light lacquer coating to ensure supreme protection for years to come.
The Capri presents a panelled headboard and footboard, while the base layer offers posture sprung wooden slats made from plywood and birch veneer which arch upwards to ensure optimum comfort and support for your mattress. The design also promises plenty of airflow to keep you cool and contented throughout the night.
Combine this elegant frame with any of our matching natural oak bedroom furniture ranges.
- Built from Solid American White Oak, the Capri Solid Oak bed frame will remain sturdy and beautiful for years to come. The head and footboards consist of a Solid Oak frame with an MDF inset panel with Real Oak veneer.
- All Oakworth Furniture bed frames are delivered as unassembled flatpack items, in three or four boxes which hold the headboard, footboard, siderails and slats.
- Longer sections of the bed frame, such as the side rails, often feature a layer of real oak veneer for both environmental and aesthetic reasons. For more information, please refer to the FAQ section on the website.
- Oakworth Furniture are pleased to supply all bed frames with independent Posture Sprung Wooden Slats, which provide an outstanding level of support for you and your mattress. Further information can be found in our FAQ section.
- All our Solid Oak Bed Frames are sold with a 5 Year Workmanship Guarantee, to ensure you peace of mind with your purchase.
- Finished with a lightweight, durable natural lacquer to enhance the natural grain of the wood, and protect it over its lifetime.
Great company! Great store! Great product! The go to place to go for beds!
Elegant and good quality, easy to assemble and looks great in our bedroom.
Excellent quality Brilliant design to construct Very very pleased
We live in a very old cottage with twisty staircase so had to go with a flat pack bed. This is a very solid and heavy bed, simple Allan key bolts and screws for the central and side lengths of wood. The slats are so simple and easy to fit together, literally slide slat in then press and click. Yep! That simple, no screwing of each slat at all this was a dream to put together.
Once constructed it is a very solid bed with added mattress we are extremely happy and would highly recommend it.
Good bed, nice quality and easy to make.