Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to contact us - visit our Contact Us page.
We understand that it can be a little daunting when buying furniture online and in order to protect you as our customer and to give you a little more peace of mind with your purchase, we offer a 5 manufacturer's guarantee.
The Oak Bed Store guarantees to repair or replace any part of a bed deemed to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship free of charge for a period of 5 years starting from the date of delivery.
- When your delivery arrives make sure you check everything carefully. Please let our customer service team know about any damage as soon as possible on 02393 552 550.
- We’ll need photos of the fault.
- Sometimes we might arrange to send a furniture technician to have a look. The decision of this inspector will be final.
- If repair or replacement isn’t possible we’ll offer you the chance to pick an equivalent product. If this is more expensive you’ll need to make up the difference. If it’s cheaper we’ll give you a refund.
- The guarantee is non-transferable and only applies to the original buyer and UK mainland. Your statutory rights aren’t affected by these terms and conditions.
The Guarantee does not apply:
- If the Goods have been used for any purpose other than that in which they were intended
- To cosmetic deterioration resulting from reasonable wear and tear (including the natural ageing of constituent materials).Accidental damage after our delivery team have left.
- Soiled products (it’s worth using a mattress protector).
- Items bought when reduced for our clearance sale or B Grade items are covered by our 12 month guarantee.
Please note the terms of our guarantee:
The following items are not covered by the guarantee but may be covered by a guarantee or warranty provided by the manufacturer - These items include, mattresses and clearance items.
We are proud to be full members of The Furniture Ombudsman, which means we’re signed up to the Ombudsman’s Code of Practice. This means our customers can benefit from unbiased, informed advice from the Ombudsman about any aspect of products or service. For more information contact: The Furniture Ombudsman on 0845 6532064 or visit www.thefurnitureombudsman.org